Cedar Court Hotel is a beautiful Grade II Listed property in the heart of the Spa Town of Harrogate, five minutes’ walk from the town centre.
FOUR DAY WORKING WEEK, FULL TIME PAY, PLUS PAID OVERTIME!!
One of the things we enjoy most about working at Cedar Court Hotels Yorkshire is how forward thinking we are as Group, and promoting a healthy life balance is top of the list!
Working four days a week, with three days off plus paid overtime, and reporting to the Head Chef, the ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in a similar role and environment, with a genuine commitment and passion for food and quality service
- Assist with menu preparation
- Able to follow recipes and presentation specifications while maintaining individual flair
- Responsible for maintaining health and safety practices and good hygiene in line with company food safety standards within our kitchens
- Be a team player with a proven leadership history, communication and organisational skills
- Be able to lead the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef
- Have knowledge of stock control and operating a kitchen in line with food GP’s
- Be creative and able to deliver good customer satisfaction, ensuring consistency of all food to a consistently high standard
- Assist with the cleaning and organisation of the kitchen and equipment
What we can offer you:
We want each and every colleague to enjoy coming to work, and for Cedar Court Hotels to become one of the top hospitality employers around – so providing a friendly and supportive environment is our main priority.
You will develop personally and professionally through meeting, and working with, people from all over the world as we create memorable guest experiences together. For those keen to further their experience, you will have the opportunity to explore the business with various career options.
In addition, we can offer you:
- A fantastic place to work!
- Strong emphasis on health and wellbeing with our fabulous Employee Assistance Programme
- Market-leading rates of pay
- Open and clear communication with regular staff updates
- Your birthday off – paid!
- 28 days holiday for full time colleagues each year as standard (pro-rata for part time/hourly colleagues) plus long service holiday benefits
- Learning and Development opportunities, helping you to become the best you can be
- Automatic enrolment into a workplace pension scheme
- Discounted hotel stays after successful completion of the probation period not only for you, but for friends and family
- Free meals on duty, if you worked full time this would save you over £1000 a year in lunches alone!
- Leisure Club/Gym Membership following successful completion of probationary period
- Long Service benefits
- Trip Advisor recognition and cash reward
- Random Acts of Kindness for our colleagues
- Holiday Hero Scheme – could you be jetting off somewhere courtesy of your colleagues?
- Refer a Friend scheme – recommend your friends to join our Team and receive a cash payment
- Company uniform
- Company achievement awards
- Staff Fun Days
- Employee Engagement Event