Reception Shift Leader – Harrogate
Cedar Court Hotel in Harrogate are looking to recruit a Reception Shift Leader to join our team at our beautiful Grade II listed property opposite the Stray, 5 minutes’ walk from the town centre.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will have the ability to run a succesful shift and ensure the operational success of the Front Office and Reception function of the Hotel. The successful candidate will have:
· Experience in Front of House/Reception
· The ability to multi-task while ensuring an excellent focus on our customers
· Strong leadership skills and staff development
· High standards and attention to detail
The Reception Shift Leader will provide the highest level of customer service to clients and customers, whilst ensuring that the shift is running smoothly, including assisting colleagues and guests on Reception with self-check in/check out and supporting the running of the restaurant and bar during busy periods.
The successful candidate will be a strong hospitality all-rounder, with a professional, outgoing and positive personality. You will ideally be in a similar position within a hotel environment.
Cedar Court Hotels are a group of privately owned hotels with a strong emphasis on Yorkshire values and dedication to customer service.
What we can offer you:
We want each and every colleague to enjoy coming to work, and for Cedar Court Hotels to become one of the top hospitality employers around – so providing a friendly and supportive environment is our main priority.
You will develop personally and professionally through meeting, and working with, people from all over the world as we create memorable guest experiences together. For those keen to further their experience, you will have the opportunity to explore the business with various career options.
In addition, we can offer you:
- A fantastic place to work!
- Strong emphasis on health and wellbeing with our fabulous Employee Assistance Programme
- Market-leading rates of pay
- Open and clear communication with regular staff updates
- Your birthday off – paid!
- 28 days holiday for full time colleagues each year as standard (pro-rata for part time/hourly colleagues) plus long service holiday benefits
- Learning and Development opportunities, helping you to become the best you can be
- Automatic enrolment into a workplace pension scheme
- Discounted hotel stays after successful completion of the probation period not only for you, but for friends and family
- Free meals on duty, if you worked full time this would save you over £1000 a year in lunches alone!
- Leisure Club/Gym Membership following successful completion of probationary period
- Long Service benefits
- Trip Advisor recognition and cash reward
- Random Acts of Kindness for our colleagues
- Holiday Hero Scheme – could you be jetting off somewhere courtesy of your colleagues?
- Refer a Friend scheme – recommend your friends to join our Team and receive a cash payment
- Company uniform
- Company achievement awards
- Staff Fun Days
- Employee Engagement Events
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,740.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Harrogate, HG1 5AH: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- United Kingdom (preferred)