Leisure Club Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a Leisure Assistant to join our Team at our in house Leisure Club at Cedar Court Hotel, Wakefield.
You will be a friendly and helpful, and someone who naturally seeks out opportunities to ensure that guest requirements are met. You will be responsible for maintaining the high standards of cleanliness within the leisure club, ensuring every individual member/guest through the door is met with a positive smile.
You will have an interest in the fitness industry – but training can be provided should you be able to demonstrate a passion and interest within leisure industry.
You must possess excellent communication skills and be friendly and approachable as you will provide a supportive role to our guests, providing personal attention and care at all times.
What we can offer you:
We want each and every colleague to enjoy coming to work, and for Cedar Court Hotels to become one of the top hospitality employers around – so providing a friendly and supportive environment is our main priority.
You will develop personally and professionally through meeting, and working with, people from all over the world as we create memorable guest experiences together. For those keen to further their experience, you will have the opportunity to explore the business with various career options.
In addition, we can offer you:
- A fantastic place to work!
- Strong emphasis on health and wellbeing with our fabulous Employee Assistance Programme
- Market-leading rates of pay
- Open and clear communication with regular staff updates
- Your birthday off – paid!
- 28 days holiday for full time colleagues each year as standard (pro-rata for part time/hourly colleagues) plus long service holiday benefits
- Learning and Development opportunities, helping you to become the best you can be
- Automatic enrolment into a workplace pension scheme
- Discounted hotel stays after successful completion of the probation period not only for you, but for friends and family
- Free meals on duty, if you worked full time this would save you over £1000 a year in lunches alone!
- Leisure Club/Gym Membership following successful completion of probationary period
- Long Service benefits
- Trip Advisor recognition and cash reward
- Random Acts of Kindness for our colleagues
- Holiday Hero Scheme – could you be jetting off somewhere courtesy of your colleagues?
- Refer a Friend scheme – recommend your friends to join our Team and receive a cash payment
- Company uniform
- Company achievement awards
- Staff Fun Days
- Employee Engagement Events
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Salary: £11.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- Health & wellbeing programme
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: In person