An opportunity has arisen for a Housekeeper Supervisor to join our Team at Cedar Court Hotel, Harrogate on a full time basis.
Reporting to the Head Housekeeper, you will assist with ensuring that all areas of the Hotel are cleaned to the highest standards. Duties will include:
- Supervising the housekeeping team on a day to day basis
- Allocating the daily cleaning of the bedrooms, bathrooms and public areas of the hotel in conjunction with the Head Housekeeper
- Managing the housekeeping rota alongside the Head Housekeeper
- Ensuring appropriate linen stocks
- Reporting all maintenance issues in line with company policies
The successful individual will be confident and self-motivated with strong leadership skills, with a passion for guest satisfaction.
This is a hands on job in a very busy and fast paced hotel, so experience in a similar background would be a distinct advantage.
What we can offer you:
We want each and every colleague to enjoy coming to work, and for Cedar Court Hotels to become one of the top hospitality employers around – so providing a friendly and supportive environment is our main priority.
You will develop personally and professionally through meeting, and working with, people from all over the world as we create memorable guest experiences together. For those keen to further their experience, you will have the opportunity to explore the business with various career options.
In addition, we can offer you:
- A fantastic place to work!
- Strong emphasis on health and wellbeing with our fabulous Employee Assistance Programme
- Market-leading rates of pay
- Open and clear communication with regular staff updates
- Your birthday off – paid!
- 28 days holiday for full time colleagues each year as standard (pro-rata for part time/hourly colleagues) plus long service holiday benefits
- Learning and Development opportunities, helping you to become the best you can be
- Automatic enrolment into a workplace pension scheme
- Discounted hotel stays after successful completion of the probation period not only for you, but for friends and family
- Free meals on duty, if you worked full time this would save you over £1000 a year in lunches alone!
- Leisure Club/Gym Membership following successful completion of probationary period
- Long Service benefits
- Trip Advisor recognition and cash reward
- Random Acts of Kindness for our colleagues
- Holiday Hero Scheme – could you be jetting off somewhere courtesy of your colleagues?
- Refer a Friend scheme – recommend your friends to join our Team and receive a cash payment
- Company uniform
- Company achievement awards
- Staff Fun Days
- Employee Engagement Events