Guest Service Manager
Cedar Court Hotel, Huddersfield is recruiting for a full time Guest Service Manager, with an emphasis on providing outstanding customer service within our busy hotel.
Working closely with the Management Team, you will need to be experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled, with a strong food and beverage/hospitality background. The Guest Service Manager will provide the highest level of customer focus, whilst ensuring that the front of house provision we provide to our clients and customers is running smoothly.
This may include meeting and greeting our guests, running functions and ensuring bars are staffed during busy periods. You will also be part of the hotel Duty Management team, assisting on Reception where necessary, completing staff rotas and ensuring our guests receive the highest level of customer satisfaction.
The role requires a professional, outgoing and positive personality with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for hospitality. You will ideally be in a similar position within a hotel environment.
Cedar Court Hotels are a group of privately owned hotels with a strong emphasis on Yorkshire values and dedication to customer service.
What we can offer you:
We want each and every colleague to enjoy coming to work, and for Cedar Court Hotels to become one of the top hospitality employers around – so providing a friendly and supportive environment is our main priority.
You will develop personally and professionally through meeting, and working with, people from all over the world as we create memorable guest experiences together. For those keen to further their experience, you will have the opportunity to explore the business with various career options.
In addition, we can offer you:
- A fantastic place to work!
- Strong emphasis on health and wellbeing with our fabulous Employee Assistance Programme
- Market-leading rates of pay
- Open and clear communication with regular staff updates
- Your birthday off – paid!
- 28 days holiday for full time colleagues each year as standard (pro-rata for part time/hourly colleagues) plus long service holiday benefits
- Learning and Development opportunities, helping you to become the best you can be
- Automatic enrolment into a workplace pension scheme
- Discounted hotel stays after successful completion of the probation period not only for you, but for friends and family
- Free meals on duty, if you worked full time this would save you over £1000 a year in lunches alone!
- Leisure Club/Gym Membership following successful completion of probationary period
- Long Service benefits
- Trip Advisor recognition and cash reward
- Random Acts of Kindness for our colleagues
- Holiday Hero Scheme – could you be jetting off somewhere courtesy of your colleagues?
- Refer a Friend scheme – recommend your friends to join our Team and receive a cash payment
- Company uniform
- Company achievement awards
- Staff Fun Days
- Employee Engagement Events
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 per year
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability