Guest Service Manager – Front of House
We’re on the hunt for an exceptional Guest Service Manager to take charge of our front of house/reception – delivering outstanding customer service to our guests to ensure that they return time and time again. You’ll have high standards when it comes to guest experience and take ownership and pride in your work.
This is an exciting time to be joining the team – with our newest restaurant venture – Ambers – set to grace Cedar Court Harrogate in March 2024. Ambers promises a harmonious fusion of timeless elegance and contemporary flair.
You’ll be the first point of contact for our guests and support them with our self-check in and self-check out. You’ll point guests in the right direction with your superb knowledge of the hotel’s facilities and services we offer, supporting and guiding the team to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
The main duties of your role will be:
- Leading the day to day running of the Reception area
- Supporting guests with our self check-in and self check-out, processing payments in line with company procedures
- Supporting the wider Guest Service Team with lounge, bar and restaurant service as and when required
- Maximising revenues and achieving financial targets
- Promoting the Hotel, it’s facilities and services
What we can offer you:
We want each and every colleague to enjoy coming to work, and for Cedar Court Hotels to become one of the top hospitality employers around – so providing a friendly and supportive environment is our main priority.
You will develop personally and professionally through meeting, and working with, people from all over the world as we create memorable guest experiences together. For those keen to further their experience, you will have the opportunity to explore the business with various career options.
In addition, we can offer you:
- A fantastic place to work!
- Strong emphasis on health and wellbeing with our fabulous Employee Assistance Programme
- Market-leading rates of pay
- Open and clear communication with regular staff updates
- Your birthday off – paid!
- 28 days holiday for full time colleagues each year as standard (pro-rata for part time/hourly colleagues) plus long service holiday benefits
- Learning and Development opportunities, helping you to become the best you can be
- Automatic enrolment into a workplace pension scheme
- Death in Service Benefit after qualifying period
- Discounted hotel stays after successful completion of the probation period not only for you, but for friends and family
- Free meals on duty, if you worked full time this would save you over £1000 a year in lunches alone!
- Leisure Club/Gym Membership following successful completion of probationary period
- Long Service benefits
- Trip Advisor recognition and cash reward
- Random Acts of Kindness for our colleagues
- Holiday Hero Scheme – could you be jetting off somewhere courtesy of your colleagues?
- Refer a Friend scheme – recommend your friends to join our Team and receive a cash payment
- Company uniform
- Company achievement awards
- Staff Fun Days
- Employee Engagement Events
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,500.00 per year
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Gym membership
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: In person