Guest Host – Wakefield
Full Job Description
We are looking for full Time Guest Hosts to join our Team at our Wakefield Hotel, situated within easy access of the M1.
You’ll have life experience, traditional values and a warm, welcoming manner. Hospitality experience is not necessary, as we hire staff based on personality and character.
We are looking for staff to meet and greet our guests, and serve food and beverages in our lounge and restaurant.
This is a full time role working around 40 hours per week – and we would love you to have a chat to see how your past experience can enhance our Team.
What we can offer you:
We want each and every colleague to enjoy coming to work, and for Cedar Court Hotels to become one of the top hospitality employers around – so providing a friendly and supportive environment is our main priority.
You will develop personally and professionally through meeting, and working with, people from all over the world as we create memorable guest experiences together. For those keen to further their experience, you will have the opportunity to explore the business with various career options.
In addition, we can offer you:
- A fantastic place to work!
- Strong emphasis on health and wellbeing with our fabulous Employee Assistance Programme
- Market-leading rates of pay plus tips!
- Open and clear communication with regular staff updates
- Your birthday off – paid!
- 28 days holiday for full time colleagues each year as standard (pro-rata for part time/hourly colleagues) plus long service holiday benefits
- Learning and Development opportunities, helping you to become the best you can be
- Automatic enrolment into a workplace pension scheme
- Discounted hotel stays after successful completion of the probation period not only for you, but for friends and family
- Free meals on duty, if you worked full time this would save you over £1000 a year in lunches alone!
- Leisure Club/Gym Membership following successful completion of probationary period
- Long Service benefits
- Trip Advisor recognition and cash reward
- Random Acts of Kindness for our colleagues
- Holiday Hero Scheme – could you be jetting off somewhere courtesy of your colleagues?
- Refer a Friend scheme – recommend your friends to join our Team and receive a cash payment
- Company uniform
- Company achievement awards
- Staff Fun Days
- Employee Engagement Events
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.50 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Wakefield, WF4 3QZ: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- United Kingdom (required)