We are on the hunt for a Full Time Breakfast Chef to join our existing brigade.
Working around 40 hours per week (weekends are part of our normal working pattern) the role involves preparing hot and cold food for the breakfast service, keeping the kitchen clean and tidy, helping the other chefs when required and setting up preparation for the following shift/day.
A travel allowance for non-drivers may be applicable due to the location of the Hotel, this will be discussed at interview.
As Breakfast Chef you will be:
- Highly motivated, positive and talented
- Able to work on your own and as part of a team
- Passionate about great service and good food
- An early riser and who is a ‘morning person’
- Someone who works to the highest of standards of cleanliness, hygiene, health and safety.
What we can offer you:
We want each and every colleague to enjoy coming to work, and for Cedar Court Hotels to become one of the top hospitality employers around – so providing a friendly and supportive environment is our main priority.
You will develop personally and professionally through meeting, and working with, people from all over the world as we create memorable guest experiences together. For those keen to further their experience, you will have the opportunity to explore the business with various career options.
In addition, we can offer you:
- Early morning travel allowance
- A fantastic place to work!
- Strong emphasis on health and wellbeing with our fabulous Employee Assistance Programme
- Market-leading rates of pay
- Open and clear communication with regular staff updates
- Your birthday off – paid!
- 28 days holiday for full time colleagues each year as standard (pro-rata for part time/hourly colleagues) plus long service holiday benefits
- Learning and Development opportunities, helping you to become the best you can be
- Automatic enrolment into a workplace pension scheme
- Discounted hotel stays after successful completion of the probation period not only for you, but for friends and family
- Free meals on duty, if you worked full time this would save you over £1000 a year in lunches alone!
- Leisure Club/Gym Membership following successful completion of probationary period
- Long Service benefits
- Trip Advisor recognition and cash reward
- Random Acts of Kindness for our colleagues
- Holiday Hero Scheme – could you be jetting off somewhere courtesy of your colleagues?
- Refer a Friend scheme – recommend your friends to join our Team and receive a cash payment
- Company uniform
- Company achievement awards
- Staff Fun Days
- Employee Engagement Events