Chef de Partie – Wakefield
We’re on the hunt for a Chef de Partie to strengthen our existing Brigade at Cedar Court Hotel, Wakefield.
Working five days over seven, and reporting directly to the Head Chef, you will be an experienced Commis or Demi Chef de Partie looking to take the next step in your catering career.
As CDP, you’ll be responsible for:
- producing high quality food
- ensuring that all aspects of your section are managed in an effective, efficient and productive manner
- Adhering to all aspects of food safety and health and safety
- working on a variety of sections
Please note this is not a live in or sponsored position and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. You must be able to prove your right to work and live in the UK.
What do we offer in return?
We want each and every colleague to enjoy coming to work, and for Cedar Court Hotels to become one of the top hospitality employers around – so providing a friendly and supportive environment is our main priority.
You will develop personally and professionally through meeting, and working with, people from all over the world as we create memorable guest experiences together. For those keen to further their experience, you will have the opportunity to explore the business with various career options.
In addition, we can offer you:
- A fantastic place to work!
- Strong emphasis on health and wellbeing with our fabulous Employee Assistance Programme
- Market-leading rates of pay
- Open and clear communication with regular staff updates
- Your birthday off – paid!
- 28 days holiday for full time colleagues each year as standard (pro-rata for part time/hourly colleagues) plus long service holiday benefits
- Learning and Development opportunities, helping you to become the best you can be
- Automatic enrolment into a workplace pension scheme
- Discounted hotel stays after successful completion of the probation period not only for you, but for friends and family
- Free meals on duty, if you worked full time this would save you over £1000 a year in lunches alone!
- Leisure Club/Gym Membership following successful completion of probationary period
- Long Service benefits
- Trip Advisor recognition and cash reward
- Random Acts of Kindness for our colleagues
- Holiday Hero Scheme – could you be jetting off somewhere courtesy of your colleagues?
- Refer a Friend scheme – recommend your friends to join our Team and receive a cash payment
- Company uniform
- Company achievement awards
- Staff Fun Days
- Employee Engagement Events
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,500.00 per year
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Health & wellbeing programme
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calder Grove: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: In person