Meetings & Conferences at Wakefield
Our location off J39 of the M1 makes our hotel the perfect location for any meeting. Offering 18 conference and event rooms we offer spacious and flexible event space which makes us a venue of choice for meetings and events both large and small.
Major refurbishment work has taken place over recent years to create stylish new bedrooms, bright and welcoming public areas, well equipped small meeting rooms and a large flexible restaurant ideal for working lunches or relaxed informal dining.
Keep Cool! Summer Meetings with a Difference
Book your next meeting with us and take advantage of exclusive Summer Day Delegate Rate from £30.00 per person (based on minimum of 8 guests), inclusive of:
- meeting room hire
- dedicated event manager
- unlimited tea & coffee
- working buffet lunch
- bottled mineral Harrogate water
- screen, projector and stationary
- plus Afternoon Treat options - choose from strawberry & cream | Pimm's reception (non-alcoholic version available) | ice cream
See full details via Special Day Delegate Rate Offer available Summer 2019.
Day delegate package includes:
- Main meeting room hire
- Unlimited tea and coffee with snacks
- Seasonal fruit bowl
- Two course hot and cold lunch or working lunch in the room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Delegate stationery and pens
- Flip chart and pens
- LCD projector and screen
- Meeting toolkit
- Still and sparkling mineral water
Residential delegate rates includes all of the above plus:
- Overnight accommodation in a standard bedroom
- Full English breakfast
- Delicious three course dinner in the hotel restaurant
- Complimentary use of health facilities where available
We can tailor make the perfect delegate package to meet your needs. For more information please contact our dedicated sales team at Cedar Court Hotel, Wakefield on 01924 276 310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book your meeting room online now
Book your meeting for up to 20 guests online below. Our Conference Co-ordinator will call you to confirm all the details of your meeting.