Yorkshire is our home. Let us make it yours.
To view our inclusive family packages simply click on the hotel you wish to check availabilty for below:
LEEDS / BRADFORD
At Cedar Court Hotels we really look after families. Our staff are super friendly and have oodles of local knowledge to help you plan the best family holiday ever. Our children's menus are specially devised to be healthy AND tasty, and we can set you up for your day out with picnics for all the family.
If you'd like a bit of grown-up time, we can arrange babysitting services* and interconnecting family rooms keep you safe together.
Our family packages have everything covered, from children's FREE meals and activity packs waiting in your room on arrival to little extras you can choose to have including bedtime milk and cookies and reading books for your little ones. You can even choose a bedtime teddy for your child to cuddle up to at night and take home to remember your break.*
No-one knows Yorkshire like we do, and this region is stuffed full of fun attractions that kids love. Some of them are free, and for many that aren't you'll get a special discount with our families voucher book which comes free with all family package bookings.
Here's just a taster of the adventures you can have using Cedar Court Hotels as your Yorkshire base:
– Lightwater Valley Theme Park, Jorvik Viking Centre and The Deep are just a few of the highlights in a region bursting with some of the country’s top family-friendly attractions.
– The National Media Museum, National Coal Mining Museum and Royal Armouries Museum make learning fun, with interactive exhibitions and thrill-packed displays.
– Get up close and personal with nature with a trip to Yorkshire Wildlife Park, Tropical World or Nidderdale Llamas.
– Adrenaline junkies young and old will love the physical fun of Xscape, Waterworld and Aerial Extreme.
– Eureka! The Museum for Children and Magna Science Adventure Centre boast stunning adventure playgrounds.
– Yorkshire’s coastline is amazing and seaside towns such as Scarborough, Whitby and Filey have been popular tourist destinations for many years.
– Touch history in the historic village of Haworth, The Brontë Parsonage Museum and on the Keighley & Worth Valley Railway.
* Extras are chargeable and you can view the packages on offer by clicking on the above links once you make your booking.